In a recent survey done by a Find & Save website, it has been established that shoppers are now doing more shopping through Mobile in recent years.
Their survey finding includes:
Mobile Apps Popularity –
– 40% of the shoppers are using mobile apps for their shopping.
– 30% are considering for using the mobile app in coming days.
Mobile Sale Alerts –
– 51% of shoppers interested in receiving notifications regarding holiday offers, deals and sales.
– 20% of shoppers already receiving these types of notifications via mobile apps.
Mobile Coupon Codes –
– About 79% of the shoppers are motivated to take the snap of their bills for taking rebate of $20.
– About 86% of the shoppers are doing for this to take the rebate of less than $10.
Other findings include:
– Significant increase in searching for sales online: About 70% of them are doing mobile research before going for shopping.
– About 77% of shoppers are using mobile phones for their shopping. These may include finding nearby in-stores, store directions, comparing the prices, finding free coupon codes, promo codes, deals, discounts and offers for online shopping and in-store shopping.
These are the main reason why all shopping websites, coupon sites and big brands are already have their own mobile apps on Play Store, iOS app store or Windows store. Also, many eCommerce retailers are already launched web browser extensions so that they can get every news regarding shopping. Apart from that, you can also set an online price alert so you can never miss a big deal.